Financial / Bookkeeping Services
– Preparation and distribution of monthly levy statements to all owners.
– Ensuring that legal fees for recovery are debited to owners and interest is charged on arrears.
– Receipting of and allocating of monthly payments per the bank statement.
– Verifying and determining the amounts payable by the Body Corporate to fixed monthly creditors such as City of Ekurhuleni/City of Johannesburg, garden and security services, etc.
– Prompt payment of all monthly and ad hoc invoices by means of EFTs, once authorization has been received from the designated Trustees.
– Issuing of levy clearance figures and certificates on payment of the clearance figures.
– Year-end preparation of financials for audit purposes.
– Following up with the auditors ensuring that provisional tax returns are submitted as required by SARS.
– Liaising with the Body Corporate auditors / accounting officers and assisting with the issuing of the Annual Financial Statements promptly after the year-end.
– Liaising with meter readers where applicable in order to obtain water and electricity debits to be included on the monthly levy statements, striving to obtain full recovery between electricity and water expenditures and usages by owners.
– Preparation of a monthly financial report for the Trustees. This report reflects the following: Balance sheet, trial balance year to date, income statement, budget versus actual expenditure, bank reconciliations, full bank statement for the month under review, age analysis, levy roll, customer sales analysis.